Wheel Throwing Classes – Summer 2019
ADULT WHEEL THROWING CLASSES – BEGINNER LEVEL
In these wheel throwing classes you’ll learn wedging, centering, pulling, trimming, as well as glazing, decorating and texturing. There’s absolutely no previous experience necessary. The cost of the class is $190 plus tax which includes firings, glazing, clay and instructional time. Each class runs 2 ½ hours, and includes six 2 ½ hour sessions. A basic toolkit is required which can also be purchased at our studio for $15 (only for people who register for classes). Please note these classes are beginner level classes, if you are an experienced or intermediate level potter, please contact us for other options.
- A full refund will be issued for any cancelled classes by Masterpiece By Me only if we are not able to reschedule.
- Due to limited spaces in the class only a 50% refund is available for withdrawals occurring two week prior to class start.
- Absolutely no refund after that.
- Missed classes are not refunded and make-up classes are not available.
ADULTS WHEEL THROWING – FALL I (Beginners only)
1) Tuesdays, September 15th, 2020 – Sold out
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM; Duration: 6 Weeks; Cost: $190/ Adult plus tax
2) Thursdays, September 17th, 2020 – 5 spots
Time: 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM; Duration: 6 Weeks; Cost: $190/ Adult plus tax
3) Saturdays, September 19th, 2020 – 3 spots left
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM; Duration: 6 Weeks; Cost: $190/ Adult plus tax
ADULTS WHEEL THROWING – FALL – II (We are currently not offering these sessions)