3750 Walker Rd., Windsor
Summer camp sessions are starting soon! We’ve planned our sessions specifically to include a great deal of fun and awesome creativity. Call us at (519) 800-8008, or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to book your spot. Remember, spots are limited, so be sure to contact us soon!
- Our camp will run each week from Monday to Friday
- Full Day: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, $250/ week or $60/Day
- Half Day: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 4 pm, $150/ week or $35/Day
Please bring your own lunches/drinks, we will provide snacks
- Get 10% off on the 2nd week by registering for two weeks
- Siblings get a 10% discount
- Early drop in and late pickup is available for $5/half an hour.
Activities during this summer camp include:
- Clay hand-building
- Pottery painting
- Wheel throwing
- Canvas painting
- Unique crafts, games and surprise activities
Every two weeks on Fridays, from 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM, the kids will be putting on an art exhibition to showcase their canvas, pottery painting, clay and other pieces of art that they have created during the week. We encourage all parents to come and look at the beautiful masterpieces created and admire the amount of work that was put in to them.
Weeks available to register:
- Week One – Under the Sea (July 10th – 14th)
- Week Two – A trip to the Tropics (July 17th – 21st)
- Week Three – Treats to Eat* (July 24th – 28th)
- Week Four – Marvellous Monsters (July 31st – Aug 4th)
- Week Five – Under the Sea (August 7th – 11th)
- Week Six – A trip to the Tropics (August 14th – 18th)
- Week Seven – Treats to Eat* (August 21st – 25th)
* We would like to remind everyone that clay projects are not edible, no matter how delicious they may seem.